Monday, September 21, 2009

Last day before Autumn

It's the last day before summer ends :) I have some plushie ideas for halloween, and that includes a special monster! He'll be here soon! This week i'm working on a few special custom orders. Wholesale order on charms and a special custom hair clip. I'm excited! I hope to have them done by Tuesday or Wednesday. Don't like to keep people waiting! ♥ OHH Yeah I ordered an awesome sampler of soap and I can't wait to get it! :D Its my first time buying soap from etsy! bought from honeybeesoapshop.etsy.com :) check them out! ♥

Thats it for now!,

Toodles!

♥Meg

3 comments:

The Perfectionist said...

I'm new to your blog... I LOVE YOUR WORK! I was looking over all your posts and saw those little mushroom charms! SOOO CUTE!!! I have a blog as too, the perfectionists portfolio! I would be thrilled if you would come and comment! I am having a challenge to get 50 followers, you can read about it on my latest post!
<3, the perfectionist!

The Perfectionist said...

P.S. Here's my link: http://theperfectionistsportfolio.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your Halloween plushie! Have a sweet day!