Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Accepted into Lollishops!


Today was very good, it wasn't blazing hot outside!
So today I was browsing around the Etsy forums and I noticed people talking about Lollishops. Some people had been rejected,and it seemed they were all rather upset. I remembered I had applied, so I was curious if I got a response yet. Then I checked my mail, and sure enough I was accepted! I can't wait until this site is up and running. I know a lot of people are rather excited too! So has anybody else recently been accepted into Lollishops? I'm curious as to know who will be setting up shop!

4 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on being accepted into Lollishops! I actually haven't heard of it so I'll go & investigate. I like the name :)

Mom O Matic said...

I'm a lollipop shop person too. Can't wait till they open up!

Sayo said...

What's lollishops? (I'm guessing a new online shop) I like the name, your stuff looks like it would fit in well. Cute!

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm a lolli-gal, too. I'm excited to start a new venture.